Opening Times and Prices
Before school: 7:30 – 8.40am
After school: 3:15 – 5:45pm
Care Club Golden Rules
As part of our behaviour policy we have jointly, both children and staff created a set of rules/ guidelines for the children to follow whilst they are in our care.
- No Children to open the door! Staff members only.
- We are always kind and friendly to each other.
- We say please and thank you.
- We speak to others, as we would expect them to speak to us.
- We do not use inappropriate words or gestures.
- We walk inside the room and never run.
- We walk to the bathroom and listen to instructions given by the staff.
- We share toys and take turns.
- We look after all our toys and help to tidy them away.
- We do not fight and we do not bully anyone.
We feel that these rules have a positive impact on the children and staff.