School Mission, Vision and Aims
“As God’s children we aspire, believe and achieve to be the very best we can be.
HE SET MY FEET ON A ROCK AND GAVE ME A FIRM PLACE TO STAND (PSALM 40 V. 2)
Inspired by our Christian faith, we guide children on a personalised journey towards achievement. As a learning community, we are committed to ensuring that children are equipped with, skills and aspirations to reach their full potential in mind, body, heart and spirit.
As a school we guide our community to:
1. Provide an environment in which families can be faith-filled in their beliefs and hopeful for the future.
2. Be grateful for their own gifts, for the gifts of other people, and for the blessings of each day. To be generous with their gifts now and in the future.
3. Be attentive to their experiences and their vocations. To be discerning about the choices they make and the effect these choices have on others. Staff and school leaders to lead by practice and example.
4. Be learned, taking all opportunities offered in a curriculum which is varied and rooted in Gospel values. To be wise in the ways in which they use their learning for the common good.
5. Be compassionate to others, especially those less fortunate and loving using both actions and words.
6. Be curious about everything, and active when engaging with each other and the world around them.
7. Be intentional and conscientious in the way they live and use the resources of the earth, prophetic in the example they set to others.
8. Educate our children using our Curriculum tree.