Learning Support Assistant required from January 2021
Hours 8.30 – 3.30
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work as a 1:1 within our Lower Key Stage 2.
We require someone who:
- Has experience of working with children with learning difficulties or children who require additional support for learning.
- Has the relevant skills and strategies to ensure support can be implemented to meet identified needs.
- Have experience of working with children with Autism.
- Have good behaviour management strategies.
- Is flexible and well organised.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate well.
To apply for this post please complete an application form and return to the school with a covering letter. We welcome applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org