Year 4 Homework
In Year 4, your child will receive weekly homework that is given and due in on Fridays.
Children are expected to complete a Maths and English / Topic activity that builds on the previous week’s learning.
We also recommend reading at least 3 times per week and to regularly practise their times tables and spellings to develop key skills.
Every Friday, your child will record their homework in their Learning Diary.
If you have any questions, please come and see me after school.
Friday 16th March 2018
(Due in on Friday 15th June 2018)
· Maths – complete maths sheet
· English – complete the reading comprehension sheet
· Reading – 4 times
· Times tables – Times table focus this week is the nine and twelve times tables.
· Spelling – practise ready for the next test
· If you need an additional copy of the recommended kit list for Dearne Valley please get one from your teacher.
· Please make sure you remember to bring a refillable water bottle and a packed lunch for the first day.
· If you are not coming to Dearne Valley you should be dropped off at Mrs Winder’s classroom on Thursday and Friday. This is also where you will be collected from at 3.20pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Mrs Leech has some fantastic activities lined up for you to do on these days!